Thursday, June 29, 2006

I hate putting my foot in my mouth....

I wrote that it was "a good thing that Jensen decided not to sponsor me". To be honest, I never really asked them for sponsorship, but did ask if I could get a reduced cost signal transformer from them. After no response from them for a couple of days I figured they decided I was a crank and were going to ignore me.

Instead, yesterday I got a very nice e-mail from Bill Whitlock, president of Jensen Transformers, telling me where my original transformer based designs were screwy, and that I should follow up with their sales group.

Sweet! And don't I feel like a jerk? Sorry Bill!

As an aside, Bill also decided to start ExactPower which I had written favorably before in the articles at PqLtd The two things that I like about their power envelope correction products are high efficiency and massive amounts of power line correction which can be done with it.

Now I'm kind of worried Jensen will send me a pair of their high quality transformers, which of course means that I'd be obligated to use them, and that will mean that I'll have to have a bigger circuit board made. Ah, the fear of success. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment