Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It's Your Turn Now

I realise that in part my postings are kind of rambling in lieu of people talking back to me. I haven't gotten a single comment here about the upgrade boards. I have 6 people on e-bay watching to see if the boards will sell, one e-mail asking for 2.0 boards, but no one else really talking to me about what they would like to see, or whether they like the idea or not.

So, if you are reading this blog with interest, please, drop me a comment, tell me what you like, what you are thinking, what you are working on. Are you wanting the 2.0 boards, but want to see if other's will commit first? Do you wonder if modding this venerable tuner is worth the effort now, or are you busy with school and work so you want to upgrade, but not now? What's goin gon?

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment