Friday, October 6, 2006

The Wick and Me...

I have prototype boards! Because these are in fact prototypes, I have to take some different steps than hopefully anyone else will. In order to properly guage any differences between the prototype and the original, I have to completely de-populate the original, removing every single part so I can take the two empty boards and put one over the other to accurately see at any differences in the two. Those of you who purchase any of these will be able to get by with just pulling off the Molex connectors, switch and cap.

I have eye-balled them so far and they look really really good. There may be some slight variations in the scope outputs which I will have to correct, but so far, if all you wanted was audio outs, it looks pretty good. :)

Oh, and the Cardas connectors fit MARVELOUSLY! :) I'm very very happy with the way they snap in.


Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment